These were the kinds of semi-delirious conversations we were having by the end of last week. Zech’s been doing the layout for my book, and we had the entire document ready to go until I realized I needed a wider margin on the bound side, which meant resizing all the images one at a time because of some silly mistakes I had made earlier in the process (I’ll spare you the details). Add a few extra days of work on there, and some very late nights, and things are back on track. We managed to get everything set and off to the printer this weekend, so this week we’re just waiting on the proofs before placing the final order. To everyone who has pre-ordered a book, thank you! To those who are on the fence about it, there are definitely perks to pre-ordering, including a discount from the cover price. Keep checking back for more updates!